Did your mobile home come with ugly wall board covered in flowers or thin, pale stripes? How about carpet in the bathroom, was that part of the stunning package you’ve been blessed with? We’ve never made it a secret that we’re perturbed by the crappy quality of our home’s construction and the miserable taste of those who decorated it. But, do we sit and complain about it? No, we change it! A couple of years ago we decided to stick with our mobile home rather than building a “stick-built” home. We aren’t made of money and remodeling this joint has to be an economical venture or it just isn’t going to happen. Our first serious endeavor was our master bathroom. This project was a total rebuild from the subfloor up and we did all of the work ourselves. We’ll try to be as specific about brands and products as we can in this post, so here goes! Show me the rest!
Check out what’s pinning!
Music to work to…Do we whistle while we work? Heck no! Check out what we listen to and add them to your iTunes library!
Recent Trailer Talk
- mmhmakeover on About Us
- mmhmakeover on From Mansion to Mobile Home- The Key To Happiness
- mmhmakeover on Mobile Home Moisture- It’s Never Good News When It Rains Inside
- Becky Altobelli on Get Rid of Wall Strips in Mobile Home
- Jessi Kaslow on From Mansion to Mobile Home- The Key To Happiness
- Contract Jobs
- Exterior Maintenance & Improvements
- Featured Posts
- Furniture Building
- Green Living
- House Painting
- Interior remodeling
- Interior Remodeling
- Mobile Home Living
- Mobile Home Maintenance and Improvements
- Project Planning
- Your Questions