Recently, we saw some great pins on Pinterest.com about using plywood to install farmhouse style, rustic plank flooring in your home. We love this idea, and after 20 years of installing laminate flooring in every room (sometimes more than once!), we are ready for something new and interesting. We created a video to show you how we prepared our plywood to be used for this purpose.
Sign Up Now to Get Updates!
We’re Here To Inspire!
Please know that all ideas posted here are from our own experience and desires with regard to our mobile home and the homes of other contributors. These ideas are in no way meant as recommendations or expert advice. All projects and ideas that you take and try are done so at your own risk.
Search Our Site
- How To Make A New Closet And Increase Storage Space
- Stuff We Love- Pumpkin Knob Kitchen Makeover
- Video Of The Month: Manufactured Housing
- Teardrop Camper How To- Everything You Need to Become Tear-Jerkers
- Check Out My Appearance on Our Local Radio Show!
- Is Your Mobile Home Clean? Get Your House Clean Now!
- Faux Brick Wall – Video of The Month
- Check Us Out on Today.com!!