Did your mobile home come with ugly wall board covered in flowers or thin, pale stripes? How about carpet in the bathroom, was that part of the stunning package you’ve been blessed with? We’ve never made it a secret that we’re perturbed by the crappy quality of our home’s construction and the miserable taste of those who decorated it. But, do we sit and complain about it? No, we change it! A couple of years ago we decided to stick with our mobile home rather than building a “stick-built” home. We aren’t made of money and remodeling this joint has to be an economical venture or it just isn’t going to happen. Our first serious endeavor was our master bathroom. This project was a total rebuild from the subfloor up and we did all of the work ourselves. We’ll try to be as specific about brands and products as we can in this post, so here goes! Show me the rest!
Check out what’s pinning!
Music to work to…Do we whistle while we work? Heck no! Check out what we listen to and add them to your iTunes library!
Recent Trailer Talk
- mmhmakeover on You Can Keep Your Mobile Home Cool!
- mmhmakeover on Bathroom Exhaust-You know you want it! (More on Mobile Home Moisture)
- mmhmakeover on About Us
- mmhmakeover on Reader Question- Windows
- mmhmakeover on Mobile Home Living Room Remodel- The Finale
- Contract Jobs
- Exterior Maintenance & Improvements
- Featured Posts
- Furniture Building
- Green Living
- House Painting
- Interior remodeling
- Interior Remodeling
- Mobile Home Community News
- Mobile Home Living
- Mobile Home Maintenance and Improvements
- Project Planning
- Your Questions