Avid airplane enthusiasts, Jim and Julie decided this year they would attend Airventure at Oshkosh in Wisconsin, but they couldn’t find a hotel for 200 miles! Upon advice that camping would be their best bet, they decided to put their talents to work and build a teardrop camper to tow behind their vehicle. Perfect for just a small campsite. Because…you know…when you can’t find a hotel room, you build a camper! Doesn’t everybody? :-)
Sign Up Now to Get Updates!
We’re Here To Inspire!
Please know that all ideas posted here are from our own experience and desires with regard to our mobile home and the homes of other contributors. These ideas are in no way meant as recommendations or expert advice. All projects and ideas that you take and try are done so at your own risk.
See the latest project and like us on Instagram!
Search Our Site
- Don’t Waste Space- Make a Closet!
- Stuff We Love- Pumpkin Knob Kitchen Makeover
- Video Of The Month: Manufactured Housing
- DIY Teardrop Camper Build- Becoming Tear Jerkers
- Check Out My Appearance on Our Local Radio Show!
- Is Your Mobile Home Clean? Get Your House Clean Now!
- Faux Brick Wall – Video of The Month
- Check Us Out on Today.com!!