Check out this video we’ve chosen for our Video of the Month. A nice, low cost bathroom remodel with removal of wall strips. Some easy alterations here to keep within your budget. There’s a lot you can do with existing features by resurfacing rather than replacing. I like the way they have reused their current elements and just resurfaced them, plus adding newer elements like shower bars and fixtures. This room looks so clean and lovely now. Great job!
We’re Here To Inspire!
Please know that all ideas posted here are from our own experience and desires with regard to our mobile home and the homes of other contributors. These ideas are in no way meant as recommendations or expert advice. All projects and ideas that you take and try are done so at your own risk.
Search Our Site
- How To Make A New Closet And Increase Storage Space
- Stuff We Love- Pumpkin Knob Kitchen Makeover
- Video Of The Month: Manufactured Housing
- Teardrop Camper How To- Everything You Need to Become Tear-Jerkers
- Check Out My Appearance on Our Local Radio Show!
- Is Your Mobile Home Clean? Get Your House Clean Now!
- Faux Brick Wall – Video of The Month
- Check Us Out on Today.com!!