Did your mobile home come with ugly wall board covered in flowers or thin, pale stripes? How about carpet in the bathroom, was that part of the stunning package you’ve been blessed with? We’ve never made it a secret that we’re perturbed by the crappy quality of our home’s construction and the miserable taste of those who decorated it. But, do we sit and complain about it? No, we change it! A couple of years ago we decided to stick with our mobile home rather than building a “stick-built” home. We aren’t made of money and remodeling this joint has to be an economical venture or it just isn’t going to happen. Our first serious endeavor was our master bathroom. This project was a total rebuild from the subfloor up and we did all of the work ourselves. We’ll try to be as specific about brands and products as we can in this post, so here goes!
We’re Here To Inspire!
Please know that all ideas posted here are from our own experience and desires with regard to our mobile home and the homes of other contributors. These ideas are in no way meant as recommendations or expert advice. All projects and ideas that you take and try are done so at your own risk.
Search Our Site
- How To Make A New Closet And Increase Storage Space
- Stuff We Love- Pumpkin Knob Kitchen Makeover
- Video Of The Month: Manufactured Housing
- Teardrop Camper How To- Everything You Need to Become Tear-Jerkers
- Check Out My Appearance on Our Local Radio Show!
- Is Your Mobile Home Clean? Get Your House Clean Now!
- Faux Brick Wall – Video of The Month
- Check Us Out on Today.com!!